Thursday, October 29, 2009
Today in class we made collaborative stories starting with only a characters name from She Stoops to Conquer. Placing in photos and sound to enhance our written stories using the smart board we had five groups that inserted their ideas creating entertaining and insightful stories about five different characters. After, we broke into groups to create a film that we will edit to describe the play to aid high school students. We asked many students and staff on campus what they look for in a partner and the responses varied (and made us all laugh!) During this time I wondered if the finished project would be successful in teaching high school students the main points of the play before or after they view it through engagement and entertainment to further their knowledge. I noticed that my classmates are really fun to be around and that men on campus were more willing to speak to us than females. Females didn't want to speak to us or be on camera because of the way they looked early in the morning, or the embarrassment of their friends. One of my group members and I have a lot in common regarding all star cheerleading, I was happy to discover the relationship we now share and our
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice start here - interesting observation about the men vs. women on campus. I watched the videos, well done!
ReplyDeleteGlad you connected with Chelsea.