Although the hike happened 2 weeks ago, I still remember the way I felt during the hike: the smells in the air, the things I saw and how I interacted with others and Professor and how i reacted to the hike.
At first I was apprehensive about leaving the classroom and going on a hike to the gorge at 8:30 in the morning with my education class-The only person I knew in class wasn't there, I was exhausted and I wasn't sure of the point of the exercise, which frustrated me. (maybe it was so I would actually get some physical exercise?!)
During the hike we were instructed to take 5 pictures of a 5 picture story. Using the camera on my phone, I have uploaded many images. Looking back in the sights I can recall how peaceful it felt walking along the trail, knowing all I was taking in was my surroundings--I did have technology in my hands to get frustrated with nor did I have that to distract me from my learning. When we were discussing Education in our group breaks and along the hike I was able to focus on that rather than looking at blogs, blackboard, e-mails or facebook.
At the end of the hike, going to Professors house was pretty touching and
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice start here. Please attend to requirements: digital image, hyperlink and connection to text to earn full points.
ReplyDelete